How do you screen men for signs they might be involved with/have sympathies for MGTOW/Incel/PUA/redpill tactics and ideology?

Princess

Administrator
Staff member
How do you screen men for signs they might be involved with/have sympathies for MGTOW/Incel/PUA/redpill tactics and ideology?

A friend told me a guy asked her what she brings to the table. I distinctly remember "what do you bring to the table" becoming a tagline for these groups and warned her.

How do you screen them, ladies? What are your telltale signs they're involved in those communities?

Princess

Administrator
Staff member
I was married to someone like that so it was pretty underlying. I didn't find out fully til near the end and a lot of what I suspected was confirmed. It consisted of finding out that he paid for subscriptions to Fash the Nation/The Daily Shoah.

To be clear, he was more of an alt-right kind of person than the MGTOW/RP ilk. But nonetheless he caved and admitted to me out of the blue that he used to be into that after a college relationship went sour.

1. Observe how he speaks. Do you find he evades telling you direct answers in terms of past partners but asks about yours? They often get told to never give a solid number or be real with their partner BUT to basically interrogate who they're with on how many.
  2. Opinions of marriage. This is a contradiction typically; on one hand they want it but on the other they feel they will be the ones getting screwed in the deal. They seem to forget how inaccurate that is.
  3. Simple statements, slangs, terms and strawman arguements that you see in those forums being used in real life. Usually subtle slips like "NAWALT" which has been used by him in real conversation.
  4. Likely wants a litter of children. Think 4 to 10.
  5. "Women have more rights than men".
  6. Kind of similar to point one, EVERYTHING is a power play. Anyone who sympathises with the manosphere will be very into that. They truly believe we want constant power so therefore they pride themselves in never giving you a truthful answer. For example, I asked him once if we could please speak about some issue. He smirked and said "no" like a child as if I'd lost.
  7. "Never apologise or you will be in the position of weakness". Actual quote by him. He found it as a way to excuse all accountability.
  8. Lies about simple shit. Seems common right? Well when he "came clean" out of the blue he was using a lot of those manosphere terms as if I wouldn't know what he meant. To this day I'm absolutely certain he was more involved than just a one year stint after a bad college break up.
I'll add more in a bit when I'm not so sleep deprived

Princess

Administrator
Staff member
Lol in one scenario for me I googled a line a guy used on me and it brought me straight to a PUA tactic website. These men are not very smart.

Look out for “negs” which are backhanded compliments or sometimes straight out insults to lower your self esteem. A HVM will not insult you. Ever. Even jokingly.

The best defense against all types of LVM in general is not to sleep with them for three months and never get emotionally attached-always be ready to walk away even if you’re married. Always make them put in 90% of the work. Don’t ask men on dates, don’t initiate text convos, don’t call him, don’t become needy or clingy when they drop off the face of the earth. Most PUAs won’t bother taking you out on dates every week for 3 months with no sex so let the trash take itself out. Some men will wait to sleep with you and then ghost you immediately after for revenge, so never get emotionally attached. Always have the attitude of “oh well, there’s plenty of guys out there and I can replace you in 5 seconds”. The less you need sex/a relationship/male validation, the more you can pretty much guarantee these losers will avoid you like the plague.